Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Charles Manson | Abraxas

[caption id="attachment_5615" align="aligncenter" width="584"]jsn_9923 Charles Manson painting by Gloucestershire Artist – Paul Bridgman on display at The Crime Through Time Collection at Littledean Jail[/caption]

Excerpt from Charles Manson recording from Vacaville State Prison, created spontaneously c.1985-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEkHf2lu0R4

Oh Lucifer, my light
Your heart’s been pierced
And it bleeds in my night
6 4 6
Lucifer, rise in my mind
See all in splendor
Perfection on the wind
7 5 5 6
Down in the fires at night in my
Mountain man
Keep on brave
Coming from the grave
11 3 5
Oh children of darkness
Shadows on the wall
I keep seeing you
6 5 5
In the nights oh what I see that you
Could be
Within the days oh my darling
In the days of another dream
11 8 8

No comments:

Post a Comment