Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Invocation of the Black Sun

tumblr_o9yunlwhdM1sk1qtso1_1280


As appears in the Third book of the Trilogy of Esoteric Hitlerism “Manu: Por el Hombre que Vendra”- Miguel Serrano and the Martial Thulean Order of A-MOR. All words in brackets

“{-}” are extra words for clarification by the translator.

THE INVOCATION

Very early, when the Morning Star, Oyeihue {Venus}, calmly gives its message of light to you, extend your arms towards Her:

I pronounce my Oration to Lucifer:

Oh, Luci-Bel, Oh Morning Star
Oyeihue
May your deep light fall upon me
Moist
Cover me in your petals
Of light
Like in the skies of Autumn.

Permit me to pass
Through your Window
Towards the Black Sun
That waits behind you

Oh, Black Sun!
Absorb me in your light
Backwards
Faster than the light
Of the Golden Sun

And give me shelter
In the nonexistence
Of the Green Ray
Where the Master Dwells
Even the Masters of my Master
And dwell the high Secret Guides
Of Esoteric Hitlerism

Oh, Green Ray!
Engulf me in your nonexistence
But more real than any existence
Help me to realize
Impossible Dreams
The Resurrection of the Beloved

The return of the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler
The re-creation of Esoteric Hitlerism
And the possession of the Archetype
Until the consummation of its Myth
And it’s Legend
In the Resurrection of the Flesh
The Immortal Vajra.
Permit me to return to the Black Sun

Oh, Black Sun!
Reabsorb me in your rotating light

And carry me to your home
The Morning and Evening Star
Yepun-Oyeihue

Oh, Morning and Evening Star!
Together with the Beloved
Now that She may fight
Within me

In my Impenetrable body of Red Light
The Immortal Vajra
The Incorruptible Power of Odil
It Resides in NOS

The Vision and the Voice
And quickly we come to realize the Legend and the Myth
Of A-MOR
Until the consummation
And Transfiguration
Into the Absolute Man and Woman

Oh, Evening Star, Yepun!
Allow me to pass
Through your Window
To the Golden Sun

And with Chastity
There in Order to continue fighting
The power in dawn
I reclaim.

Oh, my Guide Lucifer!
Oh, Sun of Gold!
Let us pass in the Nostalgia
Of the Green Ray

So that She and I
We leave here
Towards something never heard
Towards It!
Beyond the Green Ray
And of its Nonexistence

Heil! Sieg Heil!

NOTES BY TRANSLATOR:

Oyeihue is the esoteric feminine name of Venus as the Morning Star, ELLA-SHE-LUCIBEL, when rising in the East at Dawn. It is the name given to the Mornning Star by the native tribes of Chile, the Araucanas.

Yepun is the esoteric masculine name of Venus as the Evening Star, EL-HE-LUCIFER, when setting in the West at Evening. It is the name given to the Evening Star by the native tribes of Chile, the Araucanas. Thus the MIDNIGHT SUN or BLACK SUN being the culmination of “NOS” when EL and ELLA are one during the course of a 24 Hour Day.

For those not familiar with the writings of Don Miguel Serrano you may find the word and term ‘Lucifer’ in the wrong context. In the Martial Order of A-MOR 'Lucifer’ is the supreme Guide for the Walkers of the Dawn. He is the God of Light and Beauty. 'Lucifer’ is also known by other names in his Archetype such as Wuotan-Wotan-Odin, Shiva, Apollo and Abraxas. LUCIFER must not be confused with any sort of “Christian Devil” or “Satan”. If anything Lucifer is more closer to the Kristos than any sort of 'boogeyman’ with a pitchfork since Christ said “I am the LIGHT of the world”. LUCIFER is the Supreme Guide in the Kali Yuga and God of the utmost Beauty and Light. Light in the sense of “Gnosis” or Knowledge, light in the sense of Inspiration and Wisdom and also Light in the sense of Spectral Light.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment